The Anchor Bay School District takes pride in a curriculum that not only meets the state's standards and expectations, but also encourages students to strive to reach their potential. We are continually refining our learning standards for students. National and state standards as well as local experts shape our district curriculum. Teachers are provided many professional development opportunities to research and learn the most current best practices, enabling them to have the tools needed to provide your child with the best possible education.
Anchor Bay Schools in partnership with the community will produce lifelong learners, who respect diversity, adapt to change, and function as responsible students.
Elementary Web Site List
These links will take you to selected sites on the Internet outside of Anchor Bay Schools. Before allowing your child to visit these or any other web sites, we recommend that you review them first. For more tips about Internet Safety, please check out the section below.
Internet Safety: Parent Resources
Online Textbooks and Support Materials
Note: Some textbooks are used for reference only
- Click on TEXTBOOKS then ELEMENTARY
Homework Help and Research
- Includes an online dictionary, atlas, encyclopedia, almanac and Homework Center with useful tools
- Educational games and web site reviews
- Students can race against other students or play arcade-style games while practicing basic math facts, fractions, ratios, and language arts skills.
- Interactive activities for Grades K-8 divided by subject
- Information and games for a variety of science, math, social studies and language arts topics
- Games, coloring, pre-reading, and reading activities for preschoolers to Kindergarteners
- Practice different skills including keyboarding, problem solving, reading, math memory, etc
- Explore Science, Social Studies, Language Arts, Math and More. Activities are divided by grade level
Game bắn cá đổi thưởng 2018 - Engaging and educational content for young children.
- Activities that reinforce early reading skills
- Grades 3-5 Read·Write·Think:
- Interactive tools that allow students to “use technology while developing their literacy skills”. Includes games, writing templates and organizers.
- Excellent pre-reading and reading activities
Game bắn cá đổi thưởng 2018 - Fill in the blanks to create a silly story. Grades 3-5
- Flashcards, games and worksheets for basic math facts
- Review multiplication fact practice as you travel through outer space
- Timed math fact practice
Science and Technology
- OLogy means "the study of." On this AMNH OLogy Web site, you can study and explore many cool OLogies.
- Keyboarding practice
- Lots of fun science information, great pictures
- Information about the United States Government presented at different reading levels
- Learn about states, capitals, regions landforms and more.
- Up to date news and information from around the world. Includes games and homework helpers.
- Links to student-oriented government web sites such as Live Animal Cams from the National Zoo and the White House for Kids.
Game bắn cá đổi thưởng 2018 - Resources for teachers and students including free clipart, Brain Boosters, Puzzlemaker, and Science Fair Central.
Director of Elementary Education
Game bắn cá đổi thưởng 2018 Phone: 586/725-2861